Wild Rye announces new additions and sizing for the mountain bike and gravel. The premiere outdoor lifestyle apparel brand designed for and by women adventurers, announces the launch of its spring 2023 collection featuring 15 new styles and product updates spanning bike, everyday fitness, and lifestyle products.
This season’s collection boasts vibrant colors and patterns hand-drawn by Wild Rye’s in-house female designer, living on durable, planet-friendly textiles in shape inclusive fits, with no corners cut when it comes to technical performance.
“Not only are we thrilled to bring to market new styles this season, but we’re so inspired as this inclusive community of women-identifying adventures continues to grow, from beginners, to pros and everyone in between,” said Cassie Abel, CEO and Founder of Wild Rye. “Our new collection has a little something for everyone, including technical apparel like the new Baddie Bib, to adorable active lifestyle pieces like the Eeva Short Overalls and Estelle Skirt. Also brand new this season is Wild Rye’s first-ever girls collection featuring shorts, tops and chamois for young rippers, as well as the new Freel FLEX short which extends our sizing for women’s technical shorts to size 24.”
Wild Rye 2023 Spring Collection
The following products are brand new to Wild Rye this season and offered in sizes 0-18, with the Freel FLEX available in 14-24. Varying products will be available on the website between now and April 1, 2023.
- Evie Raglan & Jane LITE Base Layers (Top: $99, Leggings: $89): A lighter base layer for spring skiing, high output winter sports and summer camping, these are the same beloved silhouettes of the traditional Evie and Jane, but now in a lightweight, recycled and biodegradable poly-merino blend.
- Nona Short Sleeve Base Layer Top ($79): A do-everything merino blend base layer tee for spring skiing, hiking, outdoor play and summer camping. Featuring the same recycled, biodegradable poly-merino blend that’s lightweight and breathable.
- Baddie Bib ($149): Wild Rye is entering the bib category with the same high-end fabric used on the Alice and Alyssa chamois, but adding the extra security of mesh over the shoulder straps to hold everything in place. Thoughtfully designed paneling and mesh placements are tailored perfectly for a woman’s body while still maintaining movement and breathability.
- Freel FLEX ($129): Wild Rye’s flagship short, The Freel, is now available in a broader size range and a more flexible waistband. Features include a gusseted crotch for comfort, high-rise fit sitting closer to the natural waist, and a stretch panel at the back of the waistband for added flexibility in the midsection. Offered in sizes 14-24.
- Sawyer Sunshirt ($89): This SPF 50 hooded jersey is both breathable, naturally deodorizing and lightweight to keep you moving.
- Eeva Short Overalls ($139): Overalls now in a short length for spring and summer. Constructed with a quick-drying, breathable and durable bio nylon, the Eeva short overalls are designed to be a flattering active lifestyle piece. Complete with branded antique brass buttons and pockets.
- Estelle Skirt ($139): For those post ride shenanigans to pre-lake-dip hangs, the Estelle Skirt is just as cute as it is tough. Made with durable, abrasion resistant bio nylon, an adjustable waist, left front pocket and hidden interior pocket for a credit card or key.
- Riley Short (coming soon) ($95): A new lightweight short featuring an elastic back on the waistband for extra forgiveness around the midsection. 90% recycled polyester and 10% spandex, the Riley offers four-way stretch and optimal comfort. Available in a fun, purple jungle creatures print.
- Kendall Short (coming soon) ($105): The fan-favorite Kaweah bike short but shorter and available with a 7-inch seam.
- Mackey Crop Tee (coming soon) ($69): A tee version of Wild Rye’s popular Merritt Tank, but cropped to perfection. Pairs perfectly with a high waisted chamois, leggings or jeans.
Wild Rye’s all-new girls collection features a full kit for the up-and-coming lady squad. The following styles will be available in girls sizes 8-12.
- Riley Girls Short ($95): This lightweight short features an elastic back on the waistband for young girls’ never ending growth spurts.
- Skylar Girls Jersey ($59): This UPF 50 girls shirt has a comfortable fit with a playful Wild Rye logo across the chest. Sensitive-skin friendly, lightweight, quick drying, naturally cooling and with deodorizing properties.
- Eleanor Girls Chamois ($99): The Eleanor chamois for girls carries over favorite features from the adult version like a high waist and world-class Italian padding, but with a poly fabric that allows for Wild Rye’s playful prints. 5-inch inseam on size 10.
The spring collection is rounded out with select carry-over styles offered in fun new colorways and prints such as the best-selling Freel and Freda mountain bike shorts, Freyah Bike Pant, Alice and Alyssa Chamois, Elorie Overalls and more.