Since they launched the 2020 Velocio UNITY Project back in April in support of charities dedicated to supporting their global community in navigating the COVID-19 crisis, they have donated over $60,000 between their three selected charities. As a reminder, everyone who preordered a UNITY Jersey in April had the choice of donating the proceeds from their purchase to Save The Children, Project C.U.R.E. or the Coronavirus Relief Fund.
In many ways, the global situation has changed since then. But, it is clear that there is still much work to do on the frontlines. After numerous inquiries from riders around the world and in an effort to give aid to those who need it most, Velocio are opening a second pre-order for the UNITY Jersey. This will allow more people to join the community of riders unified in supporting the project and further its impact at this crucial moment.
Features of the Velocio Unity Jersey
- Recycled ultralight high gauge Italian knit fabric
- Excellent wicking and breathability
- UPF30 sun protection
- Anti-sag pocket design keeps cargo in place
- Size-specific patterning to provide excellent fit to a broader range of body types
- Reflective logos and trim details for visibility
- Ultra soft hand feel, stretchy for excellent mobility
- Lightweight YKK CamLock zipper with double zipper garage
- Zippered pocket to store valuables
The preorder will open this Friday, 08/07/2020 and run for two weeks, concluding on Sunday, 08/23/2020. The jerseys will ship by 10/15/2020. Just as before, 100% of the profits from the effort will support: Save The Children, Project C.U.R.E. or the Coronavirus Relief Fund., all crucial nonprofits aimed at stemming the impact of COVID-19. All of these details and more can be found here.