Dirty Kanza, one of the most prolific gravel races in the world, will now be known as UNBOUND Gravel. The name change comes in the wake of a slew of controversy. The event organizers originally pushed back on the name change, insisting that the use of ‘Kanza’ (a derogatory name for the Kaw Nation), was supported by the Kaw Nation in this case.
Learn more about one of the most epic gravel cycling events, UNBOUND Gravel.
Latest news from UNBOUND Gravel
- Retro Specialized Rock Combo and custom Diverge
- Mountain Hardwear Releases Two New Ultralight Tents Perfect for Bikepacking
- Rebecca Fahringer Talks Unbound Gravel Prep
- Sea Otter Registration Opens June 28th
- Watch Unbound Gravel – Life Time confirms live broadcast of June 5 races
- Introducing The Roval Terra 2021 Family
- PEARL iZUMi Sale – Save 25% on Everything
- Canyon Grizl Gravel Bike
- Giant, Liv, and The Pro’s Closet Announce New Partnership
- Roval Control Carbon 29 Wheels
- USA Cycling’s Statement on the Delay Marathon Mountain Bike National Championships
- Kitsbow Expands Sizing Options to Meet Every Body’s Needs