Dirty Kanza, one of the most prolific gravel races in the world, will now be known as UNBOUND Gravel. The name change comes in the wake of a slew of controversy. The event organizers originally pushed back on the name change, insisting that the use of ‘Kanza’ (a derogatory name for the Kaw Nation), was supported by the Kaw Nation in this case.
Learn more about one of the most epic gravel cycling events, UNBOUND Gravel.
Latest news from UNBOUND Gravel
- Snowshoe Cross-Country Provides Excitement and a Win for the USA
- Snowshoe West Virginia Provides a Thriller to End the 2021 UCI World Cup.
- GoPro Hero 10 Black Launched With Faster GP2 Processor
- American Classic Gravel Tires Are Now Available
- Kitsbow Cycling Apparel Adds Full Service Bike Shop
- Video: Lenzerheide XC World Cup Full Highlights
- Exploring the history ‘The Mysteries of Saint Anthony’s
- TransRockies Gravel Royale Opens Registration for 2022 Event
- Holy Big Bottles Batman
- The XPLR Collection from SRAM, RockShox, and Zipp
- 20% OFF savings at Competitive Cyclist
- Shimano S-Phyre XC902 shoes, now even lighter