The Thule Tepui Foothill is the first compact rooftop tent that saves valuable mounting space for rooftop bike racks. With 2021 up in the air due to Covid, image being able to travel to your favorite race and not need to stay in a hotel. Think of all the money saved and reduced exposure to Covid.
At just half of the width of traditional models, the Thule Tepui Foothill’s innovative design is spacious enough to comfortably sleep two adults, while preserving enough room to carry a kayak, bikes, surf boards and other cargo next to it on the roof. The Thule Tepui Foothill will be available in February 2021.
View all Thule Tepui rooftop tents at backcountry.com.
Innovative design makes space for more gear
The new Thule Tepui Foothill gives adventure seekers the freedom to camp comfortably and leave nothing behind. At just 24” wide, the Thule Tepui Foothill is half the width of most rooftop tents on the market, yet spacious enough to sleep up to two adults.
When folded, the low profile design sits just 9.5” above the roof rack allowing owners to easily drive under low clearance instances like garages or parking structures.
Thule will drop it’s latest tent, the Tepue Footfill, in February 2021. The design sleeps two adults with room for a kayak, bikes, surfboards, and other cargo next to it on the roof.
Road trips and adventure camping the easy way
Setting up camp in the Thule Tepui Foothill is quick and easy. A single person can deploy and break down the tent with its intuitive internal telescoping frame poles. And once deployed, the spacious interior features a wide entry, oversized panoramic windows and dual sky- lights for plenty of breathability and an expansive view of the stars.
The newly designed base reduces tent weight while delivering premium strength and stability. To improve durability in shipping and simplify the initial installation process, pre-installed mounting rails have been added to save time and add strength.
Get a good nights sleep
Rooftop tents are made for outdoor adventures – but everyone likes to sleep comfortably. The included high-density foam mattress offers at-home comfort. You can also customize your tent with a vast portfolio of accessories such as 310 thread count Thule Fitted Sheets or a Thule Tepui Insulator for those colder nights (both sold separately).
Like all Thule Tepui rooftop tents, the canopy fabric is both UV and mold resistant to withstand the elements of year round use. And during inclement weather, the included rainfly easily attaches to the tent to provide a dry camping experience, but can quickly fold down and away when not needed.
Thule Tepui Foothill features include:
- At 24-inches wide, the tent is half the width of most rooftop tents on the market.
- When folded, the low profile sits 9.5-inches above the roof rack for easy drive-thru low clearance areas including garages and parking structures.
- Preserving valuable space, it easily folds.
- Low-profile, symmetrical design, allows the tent to be mounted on either side of a vehicle and easily removes for storage.
- A single person can open and break down the tent with intuitive internal telescoping frame poles.
- Once opened, the interior features a wide entry, oversized panoramic windows and dual skylights.
- The base reduces tent weight with strength and stability.
- To improve durability in shipping and simplify the initial installation process, pre-installed mounting rails have been added.
- Includes high-density foam mattress.
- The tent can be customized with a portfolio of accessories sold separately.
- The canopy fabric is UV and mold resistant for year-round use.
- Included rainfly attaches to the tent for a dry camping experience but can fold down quickly.
Learn more at www.thule.com.