Thesis Announces OB1 Frameset Modules for $1499 and a new At-Cost Replacement Program. While their original spec bikes are pretty nice, everyone loves to customize their ride. Whether you’re looking to run vintage SRAM Force AXS, XTR with bar end shifters for touring, are a Campy person, or want to migrate parts over from a past bike, our frame module sets you up to build your ideal version of the OB1.
In an effort to make gravel cycling more accessible, Thesis has opened up the OB1 platform to riders at just $1499. Learn more at thesis.bike.
Thesis OB1 Frameset module includes:
- Frame and fork (including bolts and spare frame hardware)
- Thesis Hollow-Light Thru-Axles
- Thesis Headset with Stainless Steel Bearings
- Thesis Thread-Together BB with Stainless Steel Bearings
- Thesis Hollow-Forged Alloy Cranks with Choice of Chainring
- Thesis Ultralight Stem
- Thesis Ultralight 3-D Forged Rigid Seatpost (dropper optional)
- Thesis Compact Ergo Flare Handlebar
- Spare derailleur hanger (we’d hate to leave you hanging)
RidersClub At-Cost Damage Replacement Program
Rather than charging massively inflated prices (often 4-10X cost) on our bikes and wheels, and then offering “free” or “discounted” crash replacements, we provide our riders with unbeatable factory-direct pricing up front and at-cost damage replacements. Our purpose is to support your experience, and this is but one of programs we’re creating to deliver on that promise. If you’re a Thesis rider who’s thwacked a rim on a rock or driven into the garage with your bike on the roof, simply contact us at email@example.com so we can get you taken care of.