Earlier this week Tailwind Nutrition launched a new flavor, Tailwind Orange Vanilla Sunshine and for a good cause. Tailwind Nutrition teamed up with Bigger Than The Trail to shine a light on mental health through their summer Limited Edition Recovery Mix, Orange Vanilla Sunshine! This flavor is a limited run & once it is gone, it’s gone! Think the nostalgia of an ice cream truck on a warm summer day, in that perfect blend of orange and cold vanilla ice cream.
May is Mental Health Awareness month and Bigger Than The Trail works to create a positive impact on mental health through awareness, community & support. Bigger Than The Trail uses their proceeds to provide free counseling to those struggling with depression, anxiety and other mental health related issues.Tailwind Nutrition
**10% of proceeds of our Limited Edition Orange Vanilla Sunshine will be donated to Bigger Than The Trail.**
Last year, our sister publication Ohio Outside published this sweet recipe. We can vouch that they are awesome tasting, but what might even be better is their new Tailwind Orange Vanilla.
Looking for a sweet post-workout treat? Well we have the recipe for you, Tailwind Recovery Popsicles made with Rebuild. This healthy popsicle recipe to not only satisfy your sweet-tooth but to help your muscles rebuild after a tough workout. Sweet treat + recovery? What could be better? Shop Tailwind Rebuild.
Servings: Makes approx. 12 popsicles
Tailwind Recovery Popsicles Ingredients:
2 Scoops Chocolate Rebuild (can add more if desired)
1 (14 oz) canned full fat coconut milk
1/4 cup vanilla almond milk
1 tablespoon almond butter
1. Add above ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
2. Sneak a taste to see if you nailed the recipe
3. Fill popsicle molds with mixture
4. Place in freezer until solid.
- You can easily switch out the Chocolate Rebuild for Vanilla, Salted Caramel, or Coffee if you prefer. Or you can use two flavors for a little Tailwind Twist or to make the popsicles look more like the photo! The recovery bundle is also a great option for this along with their new limited edition orange vanilla.
- We used canned coconut milk, not coconut milk from the container.
- To make more creamy, feel free to add in yogurt.
Replenish, Rebuild, and Rehydrate
Tailwind Rebuild Recovery is the first sport recovery drink based on a patent-pending perfectly complete protein. We start with organic rice protein, and supplement it with amino acids to make that protein complete. Then we add carbohydrates, some healthy fats from coconut milk, and just the right amount of electrolytes. Nothing repairs your muscles more efficiently, restores your energy faster, and makes you feel better sooner. And athletes love the great tasting healthy vegan ingredients.
- Replenish glycogen stores: contains the right kinds and amounts of carbohydrates to restore your energy after a hard workout
- Rebuild muscles: perfectly complete protein based on a patent-pending mathematical model to rebuild damaged muscle tissue and mitochondrial protein
- Rehydrate and restore electrolytes: sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium to restore electrolyte balance
**This article contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.