Gore’s bestselling C5 GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ Thermo Jacket has a new, limited edition design just for the holidays. This jacket is designed for high aerobic rides in harsh conditions, either day or night. Inspired by Californian winters that can range from mild to below-freezing temperatures, and the soulful chilly sunsets that await evening riders.
This tight-fitting WINDSTOPPER® softshell jacket combines wind protection, light insulation, and water resistance with high breathability and reflectivity.
C5 GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ Thermo Grid Features and Specs.
- Partially GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ fabrics with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® product technology which is totally windproof, durably water resistant, lightweight and extremely breathable, combined with GORE® SELECTED material.
- Brushed fleece lining for warmth and next-to-skin comfort.
- Black reflective transfers.
- Reflective details.
- Stretch inserts for optimum freedom of movement.
- Modern road cycling fit – lengthened sleeves and dropped tail.
- Close fit high collar.
- Elastic cuffs.
- Front zip with logo transfer.
- Zip with zip port.
- 3-gusseted back pockets.
- Secure zip pocket on rear for keys or valuables.
- Weight: 15.5 oz.
- Fabric: GORE TEX® INFINIUM™
The retail price is $22 and with a limited run of 50 being made, only the quickest to act will be able to bring the flavors of California to their local winter dreamscapes. Learn more at gorewear.com.