The new Bontrager GR2 Gravel Shoe is designed as a dedicated gravel shoe that tackles all types of terrains with ease and efficiency In the comfort zone Durable synthetic leather upper cradles your foot in comfort and stands up to the daily abuse of even the toughest trails.
Bontrager GR2 Gravel Shoe is perfect for the road less traveled
The Bontrager GR2 Gravel Shoe is perfect for a long adventure, endurance race, or even cyclocross race with a more contemporary look accustomed to the modern-day gravel rider. It features the infinite adjustability of laces and includes a useful lace catcher to clean up clutter. The GR2 can also easily scramble through rough terrain thanks to the outsole’s unmatched grip and traction allowing you to stay stable on a variety of surfaces.
The Bontrager GR2 Gravel Shoe retails for $139.99 and is available at your local Trek Dealer or online at trekbikes.com.
- inForm Race last offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit
- Nylon composite Bronze Series sole provides stiff yet walkable performance
- Classic laces closure system with convenient elastic lace keeper
- Tachyon rubber outsole allows great grip in all terrains
- Stiffness index 6 of 14
- Durable, GnarGuard rubberized coating protects against abrasions and fights debris
- Compatible with 2-bolt SPD-style cleats