Looking for some indoor training motivation? Look no further than the Absa Cape Epic Mission! Hop on the SCOTT Spark RC mountain bike, head for the hills, and climb 9,350’ (2,850m) before March 31st to complete it.
Complete the Cape Epic Mission and you’ll also be entered into a drawing to win the real-life zebra-inspired custom-painted SCOTT Spark RC bike! That’s right, we’re giving away an actual bike to one lucky rider! Finish the Mission for a free entry.
How Does The Absa Cape Epic Mission Work?
Missions are fun challenges designed to put you to the test. Special rewards await those who complete them, and this one is no different. Any mile or meter ridden in Zwift counts towards your mission progress. Join climbing-focused events for maximum impact. Can you tackle the climbing of Stage 5 of the Absa Cape Epic? Only one way to find out.
Here’s how to join:
- Log in to Zwift. To be eligible for prizes, you must opt-in for this Mission via a Windows, Android or Mac device. You may complete the Mission via an iOS device, however, opt-ins to participate for the prize via iOS are not permitted.
- The Mission will appear in the top left of the start screen.
- Select “Join Mission,” and you’re all set.
- Look for hilly routes and community group events to help you complete the mission.
- You’ll be notified in-game and by email when you have completed the mission.
About Cape Epic:
The Absa Cape Epic, often dubbed ‘Un-tameable’, is a 600km+ beast of a Mountain Bike race. It has 8 stages over 8 days covering over 16,000m of climbing around the western cape of South Africa. Kevin founded the Cape Epic at a time when mountain biking in South Africa was in its infancy. Since then, it’s become the most televised mountain bike race in the world and the only eight-day mountain bike stage race classified as hors catégorie by the Union Cycliste Internationale (UCI). This official UCI status makes it a highlight on any Mountain Bikers calendar.
Preview the REAL Cape Epic Course!