New from 100%! Want to add protection to your hands? Look no further than Cognito gloves from 100%. These battle-ready gloves have D3O protection built into the knuckles to keep riders’ hands safe during an encounter with tall brush, small branches or in an unexpected crash. The gloves are available in small, medium, large and extra-large, and also come in a variety of colors.
Keep your paws protected when you get a little rowdy with a little help from the Ride 100% Cognito D30 Gloves. The cognito gloves are designed to be a confidence booster, adding D30 armor to the knuckles for protection against major impacts, while flexible synthetic fabric holds up to abrasion and allows for moisture management to keep sweat at bay when the monstrous rock garden ahead opens its jaws to gobble your wheel and your palms get a little clammy. Durability and a tactile feel meet at the Clarino synthetic palm that amps up airflow and comfort, while mesh finger gussets take ventilation another step further. 100% ads silicone print to the palm for a boost in grip, and tactile feel in the cockpit, while integrated tech-thread on the digits keep you connected, so you can coordinate a meetup with your crew mid-ride. The gloves are finished off with an embossed neoprene cuff that keeps durability and style in mind, while making it easy to slide the gloves on and off for the ride.
- Rowdy and ready gloves that boost protection the trail
- D30 armor covers knuckles for impact protection
- 4-way stretch top hand resists abrasion and moves with you
- Single-layer Clarino palm is grippy and breathable
- Let in ventilation with mesh finger gussets
- TWP Wrist closure and neoprene cuff makes for easy on-and-off
- Keep a tactile feel on the bars and shifters with silicone print
This article may contain affiliate links.